Life Skills Support for 14 – 24
As part of our Back2Basics project we offer 'Life Skills' support for young people between the ages of 14 - 24.
Our Support Workers can help with a whole host of practical and personal admin that can be a real struggle to navigate if you’ve never been shown how.
We can help with the following:
- Setting up household utilities and planning for the costs that come with them
- Everyday budgeting and financial planning
- Mental and personal wellbeing advice and guidance
- Healthy Eating and cooking workshops
- Agored qualification in Personal Money Management
We also offer all our young people free personal hygiene kits and household cleaning boxes.
To have an informal chat about this service give Kelly a call on 07932 999293 or attend our drop-in on Monday or Wednesday from 3-5pm to find out more.
This service is part of our Back2Basics project kindly funded by the National Lottery Community Fund.