The Families Together project has helped make a positive difference to so many over the last year, and just some of the positive changes for families during October have been:
- One of our families benefitted from increased benefits following a benefits check with one of the Families Together officers
- Five families have been signposted to receive much needed specialist support with external agencies, ranging from housing or/and financial issues to education support
- One of our participants has achieved accredited employability skills, has regular employment and is looking forward to returning to further education
- Four people have been working with our team to develop their CV
- Two people have attended job interviews
- Two people have started new jobs
Congratulations and thanks to all the Families and the project team for their hard work!